Professional Consulting & Design
MixZon provides professional consulting limited to mixing zone analysis and diffuser design. Our main areas of expertise include:
- Remote Sensing and Water Quality Monitoring of Mixing Zones*
- Ambient bathymetry and velocimetry survey using ADCP*
- Point Source Dye Tracer Studies*
- Waste Water Outfall Diffuser Design and Mixing Zone Analysis
- Produced Water Diffuser Design and Dispersion Analysis
- Desalination Brine Discharge Design and Analysis
- Sediment Dispersion and Dredging Management
- Thermal Plume Analysis*
- CORMIX Application and Mixing Zone Modeling
- Custom CORMIX software development
CORMIX Professional Consulting Services
CORMIX Professional Consulting Services from MixZon Inc will provide:
- A technical review of your CORMIX simulations
- Help to interpret and to assemble both input and output data for specific applications
- Advice on CORMIX simulation for non-standard wastewater discharges
- Advice for working around CORMIX data input restrictions
- Outfall design advice and specification
- Regulatory assistance (e.g. mixing zone study and reports for obtaining NPDES permit compliance)
Please note that CORMIX Professional Consulting Services contract provides technical assistance relevant to the current release version of the CORMIX software and model only.
Outfall/Diffuser Design and Analysis
MixZon Inc has nearly two decades of experience in outfall & diffuser design and regulatory mixing zone analysis.
We can perform detailed design and outfall hydraulics analysis for you.
No matter your application -- small or large, simple or complex -- we can help design diffusers and/or plan outfall configurations to minimize environmental impact.
For more information and pricing on CORMIX Professional Consulting and Outfall Design/Analysis Service, please contact us.