CorSupport - CORMIX Technical Support Subscription
MixZon offers CORMIX Technical Support via a subscription service called CorSupport.
To subscribe to CorSupport, current software licensing is required.
To Subscribe to CorSupport:
1. Please read the CorSupport Technical Support Subscription Agreement
2. Click on the link below, complete the necessary information and request pricing.
- Request Quote
CorSupport Subscription Coverage
CorSupport provides answers to general questions about physical processes and mixing zone modeling, help with understanding input parameters, and assistance with interpretation of simulation results. The subscriber is responsible for gathering and interpreting necessary input data and conducting CORMIX simulations and agrees to provide information requested by MixZon Inc.
CorSupport Subscription provides the following:
- General guidance on conducting mixing zone analysis
- Advice on CORMIX model capabilities for standard wastewater mixing zone studies (e.g. municipal wastewater, thermal discharges, most industrial discharges)
- Guidance on data required to run CORMIX successfully for existing, standard outfall and discharge infrastructure.
- Advice on input data specification (e.g. "What is the difference between depth at discharge and ambient depth?")
- Advice on interpretation and manipulation of output files (e.g. "What does a top-hat profile mean?")
- Advice on the use of pre- and post-processing CORMIX tools (e.g. Far-field locator, CorJet, CorSens, CorVue, etc.)
- Advice for conducting sensitivity analysis/input parameter variation
- Verification of program errors
- Advice for working around verified program errors
CorSupport Subscription does NOT cover the following:
- A technical review of your CORMIX simulations
- Advice on CORMIX simulation for non-standard wastewater discharges (e.g. carbon gas sequestration, cruise ship discharges, etc.)
- Advice for working around CORMIX data input restrictions
- Outfall design advice
- Advice on CORMIX simulation and modeling for new diffuser and outfall design projects
- Regulatory assistance (e.g. mixing zone sizing for obtaining NPDES permit compliance)
- CORMIX code error corrections
- CORMIX software licensing
- CORMIX licensing and installation support
CorSupport Subscription is per user and is non-transferable.
Please note that CorSupport Subscription provides technical assistance relevant
only to the current release version of the software.
Please NOTE:CORMIX Software Licensing DOES NOT include CorSupport. CorSupport must be purchased separately.