If you are having trouble installing CORMIX, using the setup installation executable downloaded from our website, please follow these steps:
Make sure your computer meets these minimum requirements:
YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE (READ, WRITE, MODIFY AND EXECUTE PRIVILEGES) ON THE CORMIX INSTALLATION DIRECTORY/FOLDERS FOR SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION AND/OR EXECUTION.
1. Supported operating systems are Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit.
Please refer to special installation instructions for Windows Vista/7/8/10 computers - http://www.mixzon.com/faq.php?article=53.
2. CORMIX is designed ONLY for local disk installations.
Network installations, mapped drive installations and remote desktop installations/access are not supported nor recommended.
3. Make sure you have sufficient hard disk space (about 250MB).
1. Close ALL programs and windows.
2. Make sure you have COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE PREVILAGES ON THE CORMIX INSTALLATION DIRECTORY/FOLDERS.
3. Backup your CORMIX case files (*.cmx)
4. Un-install all previous/older installations of CORMIX using the "Add Remove Programs" option in Windows.
5. Delete ALL remaining CORMIX files, folders, installation directory and setup files from your computer.
6. Please make sure your computer is up-to-date with all OS updates, security patches (Recommended).
7. Make sure you have the latest updates to Windows Installer(Recommended).
8. Please run a "Disk CleanUp" and clear out all your "TEMP" files and folders.
9. Reboot the computer.
10. Download the latest Evaluation version setup from our website (save the setup file to the local disk, before installation).
11. Install and activate CORMIX.
If you still have trouble installing CORMIX, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your system configuration (os, service pack information, etc.)
2. Error numbers and/or messages during the installation.
3. Snapshot of any error dialogs that may appear.