MixZon Inc FAQ
|Q:||Why do I get the message "ERROR inpdata can not be opened because access permission is denied", when I run a CORMIX simulation?|
|A:||You are most likely getting this error because one or more CORMIX Hydro processes are/were already running in the background.|
Hence new Hydro processes that were created when you run CORMIX again have access conflicts with already running background CORMIX processes, causing this error.
To fix this error:
IMPT: You must have complete administrative privileges on the CORMIX
Installation directory/folders for successful activation and/or
1. Simply re-boot your computer and try again
1. Close all CORMIX windows and tools.
2. Open Windows Task Manager - (CTRL+ALT+DEL -> Windows Task Manager).
3. Click on the "Processes Tab".
4. Search for Hydro1/Hydro2/Hydro3/DHydro exe processes.
5. Right click and end these processes.
6. Now try running your CORMIX case.
1. Navigate to your CORMIX installation directory, usually
C:\Program Files (x86)\CORMIX x.0
2. Locate a file named "kill-hydros.bat"
3. Double click on the batch file to kill all back-grounded CORMIX hydro processes.
If you are still having problems, please e-mail your CORMIX case file
(*.cmx) as an attachment to our support e-mail. This will help us determine if there are any issues with your specific case.