MixZon Inc FAQ
|Q:||How do I activate CORMIX, using the "Quick Unlock" option?|
|A:||Follow these instructions carefully, to unlock/activate your commercial copy of CORMIX using the Quick Unlock procedure described below. |
YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETE ADMINISTRATIVE PREVILAGES ON THE CORMIX INSTALLATION DIRECTORY/FOLDERS FOR SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION AND/OR EXECUTION.
You should have already installed CORMIX v12.0E on your computer. If you do not have CORMIX v12.0E installed, then download and install the free Evaluation version from http://www.mixzon.com
CORMIX is a protected application with license manager control to the fully functional commercial versions (CORMIX v12.0G/GT/GTH/GTS/GTD). It is locked, and will not run all functions until it is unlocked.
1. Make sure you have a computer with an active Internet connection. You will need to connect to http://www.mixzon.com website to submit your unlock request and during the entire activation process.
2. Run the CORMIX program. A dialog box, titled "Evaluation Period for CORMIX", with a brief explanation of the unlock procedure will be displayed.
3. On your keyboard, press the "CTRL" key and the "G" key simultaneously, (CTRL + G).
4. In the "Quick Unlock" Dialog that appears, enter your LicenseID and Password.
5. A message will appear indicating that your application has been activated successfully. You will need to RESTART CORMIX for the new license to initialize the software to the commercial version.
For TERMED licenses, the license duration is computed from the date on which the necessary CORMIX licensing information is made available to the end-user or his/her representative or the effective start date requested by the end user.
"Quick Unlock" MAY NOT WORK if,
1. Your firewall is blocking internet traffic from MixZon.
2. Due to some ANTI-SPYWARE/ANTI-VIRUS/FIREWALL application/s.
Please contact your company's/organization's IT personnel in such cases.
If Quick Unlock fails, use E-mail Unlock as described in the FAQ.